Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY - Day 2

Early in the morning, went Ang Mo Kio to visit my Granduncle. Hehehe, Granddad's number 2 in the family, Granduncle's number 1. I love listening to family histories. Its like, you get to know more about the past of your family. 

All these chit chattings remind me of my Granddad. Oh well, life's like that huh? 

I enjoyed chatting with my Dad especially when he answers almost all of my questions when I asked him about Granddad's years. And how my Great GrandDad respects a lot about all these Chinese Tradtions. About the Reunion dinner. Every single family member has to be home by hook or by crook, if not...in trouble. Very strict, but I don't mind if its like these now. Its reunion manz, everyone should gather together, spend the entire day together catching up with one another. Okay, I love CNY reunion

Going to Grandma's (Mum) later. I don't think we're going to different different houses.

I'm blogging now instead of later at night, cause I gotta complete all my homeworks! Thankfully tomorrow's a Wednesday! & what does it mean when its Wednesday?!!? SCHOOL STARTS LATE! :D